Atech is a licensed company that provides you with the best engineering solutions to gain easy approval from Dubai municipality provides municipal services to the population of the metropolis and its work includes urban designing, construction direction, environmental protection and improvement, public parks conservation, control and making certain international quality standards compliance in aspects like Procedure for obtaining DM Approval. You can also consult our experts if you are having any problem with getting Dubai municipality approval. Our services are available all the time of year throughout the state of Dubai.
Dubai Municipality Approvals
Dubai Civil Defence approvals:
Before you set up your office or any business it is necessary to gain approval from Dubai Civil Defense along with the Dubai municipality. It is called as Civil Defense Approval. Dubai Civil Defence is an organization established in 1976 for the management of different emergency situation in Dubai. DCD gives approval named Civil Defense Approval for different services. The main motto of the organization is to make Dubai the safest and secured place. Dubai Civil Defence have been playing an important role to maintain the proper level of security and safety in industrial plants, factories and commercial buildings in Dubai. They also run rescue programs during different kinds of disastrous situations. The main objective of Dubai Civil Defence is to protect life and property of the public.
Dubai has expanded its industrial and industrial market at an awfully fast pace, permitting additional opportunities for individuals and businesses. Trakhees standard and regulations have been implemented with the sole purpose of developing environment friendly sustainable development. With the guidelines and regulation imposed by Trakhees Dubai is surely moving towards positive development. Some of the areas that Trakhees have set its regulations are:
Requirements to get Trakhees Approval
Building regulation and design guideline of Trakhees approval. it had been vital for the govt. to return up with an authority which is able to be accountable to supervise the infrastructure. The Trakhees approvals states the minimum architectural requirements for the construction of commercial, residential and industrial development.
- Building regulation and design guideline of Trakhees approval Dubai
This guideline states the minimum architectural requirements for the construction of commercial, residential and industrial development.
- Regulations and minimum provision for people with disability
This guideline ensures the building of disable friendly structures as it regulates the minimum structure for the convenience of people with disability. The regulation has helped to maintain integrity among people with disability as it ensures the structure is safe and convenient for disabled people.
- Building regulations and design guidelines of Trakhees approval Dubai
The guideline outlines the minimum structural requirement as per the standards of the Trakhees. This guideline helps to provide with the basic idea of basic requirements to match the expected standards for all the technicians related to the building of the structure.
- Building regulations and design guidelines
There are certain services design requirements for the buildings which are clearly mentioned in this guideline of the Tarkhees.
- Urban planning and MEP services regulations and design guidelines of Trakhees approval
This guideline focuses on the developmental concept of the Dubai government and ensures the structure being built is well within the parameters according to the expectation of Dubai government.
- Fresh concrete testing in the field
This helps in ensuring the concrete used to build the structure is according to the international standard. Since the concrete is related to the strength of the structure this regulation helps to ensure strong structure.
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority came into existence on Jan one, 1992. The electricity and also the water department that were in operation severally were united along to create DEWA. This company includes all technology innovations from energy generation to smart homes to big data management and how they solve issues and/or create new opportunities in the utility sector. This company also covers billing, customer and supplier metrics, energy usage analysis and production as well. So DEWA is known as a sole provider of electricity, sewerage and water in Dubai. This company includes all technology innovations from energy generation to smart homes to big data management and how they solve issues and/or create new opportunities in the utility sector. This company also covers billing, customer and supplier metrics, energy usage analysis and production as well. So DEWA is known as a sole provider of electricity, sewerage and water in Dubai.
Below is that the List of obligatory Documents needed For getting the approvals
- New Electricity Connection
- New Water Supply
- Building NOC
- Submission of Fit-Out Application for Getting Approval
- Submission of Infrastructure Request for Electricity and Water
- Getting the approval from DEWA for homes, offices and buildings
JAFZA is the biggest free zone in the world which was established in the year 1985. Because of the different policies that benefits people investing in JAFZA, more than 7000 companies are based in the area. AFZA is uniquely designed to ensure the right environment for setting up offices, warehouses, outlets, business parks and employee hostels. The dynamic prospect of JAFZA is what makes it all attractive for the investors. Some of the attractive policies of JAFZA are as follows:
- No restriction for staff from several countries.
- Free of tax of any nature.
- Permission to use currencies from any country.
- No import or re-export duties.
- The advantage of onsite customs.
- Consent to carry 100 percent foreign ownership.
If you are seeking for drawings and approval for your, Office, Cafe, restaurants, Apartment remodeling, Manufacturing facilities, Diving Swimming pools etc. Services like Drawings providing, 2nd making, 3D creating and visualizations, area getting ready, Internal style Developing, Certification, obtaining secret agent from Regulators, approvals, Examination, and final Certificate.
Concordia is an Integrated Facilities Management Company that handles all the Fit-out process throughout Dubai. Concordia had approved fit-outs for 1 million square feet of commercial space for companies operating in the free zone of Jumeirah Lake Towers. The company is based in Dubai and offers services to ensure quality & safety of the community & infrastructure.
Concordia offers a wide range of services which include:
- Asset Protection and Safety of inhabitants, and prevent Asset Degradation
- Concordia provides Efficient Drawing Approvals as per the standards
- Provides Fit Out manuals for buildings to ensure all safety measures are checked
- Building handover and commercial mobilization services
- Internal and external cleaning (car parking cleaning, housekeeping, deep clean solutions)
- Construction repair services and maintenance
Registration with Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) is based on providing the necessary documents and a detailed description of previous work experience. As per policy, requests for all types of fit-out need to be made through their online portal which is only accessible to DIFC registered contractors.Process:
- Before preparing the submission, we first meet the facilities management team of the project building to discuss the application and understand each individual building process. This gives a clear direction on how to make the submission.
- All applications for construction work are submitted using DIFC’s online portal. It takes three to seven working days to receive a NOC on the initial submission.
- In addition to this, there are a number of other approvals required which include concept drawing application, shell and core application, and general works application.
- After all the approvals are in place, we’ll schedule an initial inspection of the site before starting any work.
- DIFC may conduct surprise site inspections after the work has begun to ensure the work being done is as per the approved submission.
- Once the project is completed, we’ll apply for a final inspection to get the fit-out completion certificates.
Dubai Dubai Creative Clusters Authority (DCCA) (previously TECOM) is the controlling body of a number of different free zones and business parks located in Dubai. A number of business parks specializing in different industries create an individual cluster environment under DCCA. These different industries operating in the work campus facilitate efficient interaction and collaboration among themselves. All of the business parks work with a synergy within the business environment. DCCA business parks facilitate a professional environment for various businesses and provide opportunities to collaborate with a number of leading organisations in the world a collective partnership and independence.
This is an outline of what it will be like, if you choose Atech Commercial Interiors and Fitouts to help you fit out your commercial space or warehouse.