Your home’s air quality can be subject to
Clean Your Ducts Every Two to Three Years
As a rule of thumb, the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) suggests cleaning your ducts every two to three years. There is not a formula for figuring out an exact time period. Rather, professionals have collectively based it on past experience with a wide range of systems. If your HVAC system needs cleaning more than once a year, then there is a problem with the system that is allowing dirt to infiltrate the components.
Determining and Contributing Factors
Quite a few things can contribute to the reasons you may need to clean your ducts. You can deduce that your HVAC system needs to be cleaned based on where you live. The climate in which you live can also determine what may clog your vents or build up in your ducts. Here are some telltale signs you may need professional HVAC duct cleaning:
● Dusty build-up around the outside of the vent register
● Excessive debris around the filter area
● Obviously thick dirt in ducts
● Noticeable bursts of rubbish exiting supply registers
● Mold smell present in the air flow from vents
● Visible vermin infestation or accessing
When You Should Clean the Ducts
In most cases, you should set a schedule. There are other circumstances, however, that warrant the need for a deep cleaning. For example.
● If you have pets
● Moving into a new home
● After building a new home
● Following a remodeling project
● When chemical irritants have spread through the house
● If residents continuously experience severe allergic reactions in the home
What We Do?
We use Rotobrush® Air Duct cleaning and sanitization machine which cleans every inch of your duct starting from the source till the air supply vent and after the duct cleaning we spray disinfectant in the ducts.
Our Hygiene Services are unique from others because:
- We do not ‘Clean’ the ducts, We ‘Decontaminate’ it.
- We take utmost precaution to your property and make sure all valuables, carpets, upholstery and furniture are protected prior to work commencement.
- We use the latest American Technology- Rotobrush® Specialist Cleaning Equipment Systems and Whipping/Agitation Equipment coupled with Air Compression Machines. This makes sure that an efficient removal, collection and enviro-friendly disposal of Debris, Fungus and Molds occurs for your AC Duct System.
- Duct Disinfection is carried out using specialized EPA approved Chemicals to make sure non-recurrence of Molds/Fungal matter for a period of 24 Months from the date of Cleaning
- We guarantee to clean the entire length of Duct work without leaving a Sq.Inch of Duct unclean.
- We use specialized EPA approved sanitizer to sanitize the Vents/Grills and fix it back